Reasons To Consider Contact Lenses
- Contact lenses move with your eye, allow a natural field of view, have no frames to obstruct your vision and greatly reduce distortions.
- They do not fog up, like glasses, nor do they get splattered by mud or rain.
- Contact lenses do not get in the way of your daily activities.
- Some people feel they look better in contact lenses.
- Contact lenses, when compared with glasses, require a longer initial examination and more follow-up visits to maintain eye health; and more time to care for them.
- If you are going to wear your lenses successfully, you will have to clean and store them properly; adhere to lens wearing schedules.
- If you are wearing disposable or planned replacement lenses, you will have to carefully follow the schedule for throwing away used lenses.